New date - 11th August

POSTPONED until 11th August

Heavy overnight rain has made the gardens and field unuseable for this event. As all parking is in the field, there is a risk of cars getting stuck in mud on the track.

We have rescheduled the event to Wednesday 11th August. All details remain the same and all those who have booked a pitch or place need not rebook. If unable to make this new date, you can request a refund through Ticketsource.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We were all really looking forward to this event and hope for fine weather in the run up to the 11th 🙂